The Mutende Project is a school and orphanage in Lulamba, Chingola, which is in the Copperbelt of Zambia near the border with the Congo.
The Mutende Project has grown out of a long standing relationship between Bristol based Resound Church (formerly Bristol Christian Fellowship), Linden Church in Swansea, Wales and The Fire Baptised Church of Zambia
Events and Notes
- See new video on Latest News page
- 14th – 31st March Paul and Marian to visit Mutende
- Sat 13th May 2017 – Resound Walkathon
- May 2017 Swansea Linden Church Trip to Mutende
- Fri 30th June 2017 – Quiz Night
- July 2017 – Resound Bristol trip to Mutende.